Friday, July 7, 2017

Autumn is now in Bergen

I really don't know what to write on here, as I've stayed pretty neutral emotionally throughout the trip.  Yes, I have had many days that I get extreme feelings of homesickness, but overall I'm less homesick than I thought I'd be. Today we went on a boat along a fjord, and Dad made some new friends. They were sitting next to us on the deck, and my dad just started talking to them. (He claims to be a non social butterfly, but from what I saw today, I'm not so sure about that☺) They're very nice, and they're also probably reading this blog. Anyways, the boat tour was fun, and I took some pictures:



 Zane and I took a selfie on the boat (it was really windy)














 Potterheads will understand the following two pictures and why I took them:
 Replace Peterhead with Potterhead and it gets better↴
We made a new friend. We think he lives around the apartment and we've named him Nudge because he nudged us a lot.


Bryce gets a little crazy sometimes...
We've wandered around the city of Bergen a lot.



 Below is a picture of Bryggen, a bunch of old buildings built in the 13th century. The 13th century buildings had a fire burn them down, so the buildings were rebuilt after the fire in the 1700s.



When I doodle, it's not normal doodling. I doodle graffiti, and so all of the graffiti in Bergen gives me new ideas.



 Dad looking touristy







 Below is my bed. I like the simplicity of this picture.
The sunset was very pretty (P. S. this was at 11:30pm)



 This was at the top of the Floybanen, a cable car that went up a mountain.
 There were 9 little ducklings at a large pond where we canoed once we got to the top of the Floybanen





This is the view from the top of the Floybanen, and the tunnel is the tunnel on the way down the mountain on the Floybanen.


 This is a trail by the Flam railroad
 I took pictures of Bryce on the train...his face expresses his emotions thoroughly.











There was a platform that looked off onto a fjord...the curving wood curved underneath the platform





 Here's a railroad
 Bryce and I took some selfies

 This was the view from the top of a fjord







1 comment: